Shocker Impact Cushioned Pintle Hook Ball Mount 12,000lbs
The Shocker Impact cushioned pintle hook ball mount is designed for heavy duty contractor towing to cushion the towing experience. The dual bump cushion design is rated up to 12,000 lbs. Featuring a heavy-duty pintle hook ball mount with a 1″ of rise to 5″ of drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Pintle hook is designed for a nice, tight fit with your pintle ring. Shocker Impact cushioned hitch pintle ring ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Impact cushioned ball mount has built in adjustability maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your towing needs. This Shocker Impact cushioned attaches to your truck by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility.
- Cushioned adjustable pintle hook ball mount
- Dual bump cushion design for HD contractor type towing
- 7 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 6″ of Adjustment – 1″ of rise to 5″ of drop
- Pintle hook is designed for a nice, tight fit with your pintle ring
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- Premium powder coated finish of base frame and mount
- Comes with 2″ or 2-1/2″ shank. 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adaptor (sold separately)
- Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes adjustable Shocker impact cushioned base frame, pintle hook ball mount & 2 ball mount pins.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Impact ball mount with cushions is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.